Essential Information about Gordon Country Cabins
- All Cabins are situated in mountain area with Dalrymple and Banshee Creeks flowing to north and south of cabin areas
- Cabin beds have a doona cover only –so you need to bring either sleeping bag or sheets, doonas and pillows to suit the bedding configuration of your cabin, as described on the cabin pages
- Each cabin is equipped with gas stoves and/or wood combustion stoves and barbecues. You need to bring your own gas bottle for barbecues
- All Cabins have open campfires and you are welcome to help yourself to firewood from our paddocks. Bring your axe or chainsaw.
- All Cabins are within 1 minute walk to central ablution block with hot showers and septic toilets
- Crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils provided in each cabin
- As there is no electricity, only gas – you need to bring either candles or gas light. Torches also come in very handy!
- Families with a bigger entourage or adventurous kids might like to mix the accommodation up a bit by pitching a tent or two alongside, or park up the caravan nearby.
- Convenience store is located 2klms away for those last minute forgotten items
PLEASE NOTE: There is a mandatory vehicle fee of $10 per car and and 4WD. The fee covers the duration of your stay and must be paid at the time of your booking. An additional optional $15 fee applies if you wish to do some 4WD trail driving
For any further information please call Ian or Sue Gordon on 0488 318 911 or 07 4666 6179.