IMPORTANT BOOKING INFORMATION!
HOW TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT GORDON COUNTRY ….
- Scroll through our information on the cabins and camping – prices will not be visible at this stage as prices vary depending dates;
- To see prices, click “Book Now” on the top right hand side of your computer screen. This will re-direct you to another page;
- To view the availability for your preferred date, select the appropriate ‘From Date’ in the area provided and then scroll down to see all our accommodation options;
- Select the appropriate accommodation option for the nights required and then at the end of the row, click “book now’ again. Leave the quantity at 1 for all cabins and glamping tents. For camping, identify how many sites (up to 10 people per site) you will need. Selecting more than one sight does not restrict you camping together for groups;
- You should now be re-directed to a page where you can put in the number of adults, children and any extras you require such as firewood.
- Confirm your booking by clicking ‘Proceed with Payment.’ CLICK HERE TO BOOK
PLEASE NOTE:- Pricing stated on our website is current and valid at your time of booking but will vary from time to time according to seasonal variances.
- ALL CAMPERS must register at the Office Site where the Convenience Store is located. If the office is unattended (outside office hours), you are required to sign in to one of our registration books. This is critical as in the event of an emergency, we must be able to account for all our guests. Maps and other information will be available on the table.
- CHECK-IN FOR CAMPING AT ANY TIME (including early), with 2pm check-ins for cabins only. This is flexible however pending incoming or outgoing bookings and may be varied on request.
- BRINGING YOUR ONLINE RECEIPT IS YOUR OBLIGATION to avoid any confusion re payment (thank you).
- REMOVING YOUR RUBBISH on departure is a requirement for all guests. Anybody found to be dumping rubbish we will be subject to a $150 fine.
NOTICE: WATER RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE AND REDUCED WATER QUALITY. PLEASE ENSURE CARAVANS ARE FILLED UP PROIR TO ARRIVAL. DRINKING WATER AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE AT ONSITE SHOP.
We are 4000 acres so there is always availability! At certain times of the year however, it does get busier than normal! To help us and to ensure you have the most enjoyable stay, we recommend the following tips:
- Bring your own porta pottie! This will allow you to get away from the main crowds that camp near facilities.
- If you have a group over 30 people, an area will be reserved for you. Please call our office on (07) 46666179 or (07) 46666120 to confirm the name and location of your group.
- Don’t be held up at checkin! Please ensure you have your printed receipt!!!
- Helping you find other members of your group is impossible for us unless they have checked in and left a message. Ensure the leader of your group knows to leave a message or have a pre-arranged meeting site.
- Any off-track four wheel driving will be dealt with harshly and you may be asked to leave.