It is recommended Guests download our driving instructions
DO NOT use GPS maps
It will take you about 2 hours longer from Brisbane using a GPS Mapping program.
Gordon Country- Goomburra Valley
2081 Inverramsay road Goomburra 4362
Directions from Brisbane:
- Take the Cunningham Highway heading towards Warwick
- From the top of Cunningham’s Gap continue 21 klms to the Driver Reviver site on the right side of the road
- Turn right just past the Driver Reviver and continue approximately 10klms to an intersection – turn hard right leaving the Hall on your left
- Continue up the Valley for approximately 20klms and you’ll come to the first Gordon Country sign on left (this is our residence)
- Continue past this sign for approximately another 2 klms to a gravel road which is where our country starts
- Choice creek campsites for approx next 7klms. Feel free to choose the site you prefer and set up camp. Register if you can but otherwise, our caretaker will come around the next day with maps etc and to collect fees
- For those who require shower and toilet facilities please camp in the appropriate areas
- For those with Porta Potties you have a wider choice of sites including Festival site. Turn right at the cabin sign and drive straight ahead
- We do accept either cash or cheques on the spot for those who haven’t pre paid.
- Don’t forget to bring an axe or chainsaw if you wish to collect free firewood from the paddocks – help yourself to as much as you like!
- For 4WDrive camping – please take the road to the right where our cabin sign is. Follow this through little creek into the cabin area and take the first road to the right down into the Banshee Valley. Find a spot by the creek and make yourself at home
- We have extensive walking and mountain bike trails (no motorised trail or motor bikes) for those who enjoy these activities
- There is a nominal charge for access to our 4WDrive trails of $25 per vehicle (this is a one off fee per vehicle for the duration of your stay and not per day)
- There is a dedicated ‘dump’ for ‘Porta Pottie’ refuse opposite Black Cockatoo campsite
- Water is available from our homestead ‘Rockmount’ where the first Gordon Country sign is
- Please make use of our convenience shop 2 klms from our grounds for those last minute goods, or an ice cream on a hot day!